This coursepack contains the following e-workbooks for IDMP 311 in .PDF format:
01-Disability Management Overview - v. 8
02-DMP - Managed Rehabilitative Care - Part 1-V8
03-DMP - Managed Rehabilitative Care - Part 2-V.9
04-DMP - Linkage with the EAP - v.7
05-DMP - Workers' Compensation System - v.9
06-DMP - Infrastructure and Standards v.7
07-DMP - Data Management - v.7
08-DMP - Marketing and Communicating Results - v. 7
09-DMP - Evaluation - v.7
10-DMP - Ethical Considerations - v.7
11-DMP - Legal Aspects - V.7
File size is roughly 13 MB.
All coursepacks/downloads can be downloaded three times.
Required / Optional: REQUIRED
THIS ITEM IS NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
This is a downloadable .pdf file. There will be no items shipped to you. You must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer to view this file.
After purchasing this item you will receive an email link from which you can download the zipped file. Please save the file to your device after downloading it.
How to view your file after purchase:
Once your payment has been verified you will receive an automated e-mail with a link to download your coursepack. Most often it will automatically download to your devices' "Downloads" Folder as a .zip folder.
In order to view the individual .pdf files you must first unzip the folder.
How to unzip a file:
- Open File Explorer and find the zipped folder.
- Right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- Double click the zipped file. If you’re not sure where you stored the ZIP file after downloading it, check the Downloads folder.
- The file will automatically be decompressed by Archive Utility into the same folder the compressed file is in.
- Access the extracted files by clicking the appropriate icons.
For Android phones, you will need to download and install a zip file opener, such as the Files app from Google Play Store, to extract files from a ZIP file. The application comes pre-installed on many Android phones.
- Open the Files app. If you’re going through the initial setup, you may have to give the app access to photos, media, and files in your device. Click Allow to do this.
- Then click Browse at the bottom of your screen.
- Locate the ZIP file you want to extract. If you’ve downloaded it as an attachment from an email, you may find it in the “Download” folder.
- Tap the file you want to open and then tap Extract. This will open a list of the files in the ZIP folder.
- Finally, tap Done. You can access any of the files by tapping “All” at the top of your screen and then clicking the downward arrow next to the right of a file. Then tap “Open with” and choose an application.
For iPhones, you will need to download and install a zip file opener, such as the iZip, to extract files from a ZIP file. The application comes pre-installed on many iPhones.
- Download, install, and open the iZip app.
- Locate the ZIP file you want to extract files from. If you’ve downloaded the file from a website or an email, check for the ZIP file inside your Files app.
- Tap the ZIP file you want to extract. Then, tap and hold for a second or two to open a pop-up menu.
- Finally, tap OK in the pop-up. This will automatically unzip (or extract) all the files in the ZIP folder. Depending on the size, this may take a few seconds to a few minutes.
- Once you have extracted all the files and folders, you can view them through the iZip app. If you want to open a file with a certain app, tap the “Open In” button at the bottom of your screen.